Looking to Switch Accountants?
Choose an internationally-focused accountancy firm that understands your business, your industry and your needs. Here is what St Matthew can offer you.
UK Tax and Accounting
We offer a complete range of client-focused accountancy services for UK-based and international businesses and individuals. With technically sound and cost-effective solutions, we help clients navigate the UK’s complex tax system, ensuring your legal obligations are met while minimising your tax burden where possible.
UK Tax System Overview
A handy one-page guide to the UK’s tax system for businesses and individuals.
UK Company Types
An overview of the different business structures to choose from when setting up in the UK.
This is a challenging time globally, with significant disruption to individuals and businesses. St Matthew remains open for business, with our expert team working remotely.
We are here to support you while we navigate this difficult period together.
St Matthew offers a full range of tax and accounting services to UK businesses. Whether you work solely in the UK or are focused on international growth, our bespoke solutions are designed to support you.
We know that international activities have multiple dimensions and understand the importance of high-quality advice.
Many of our clients are European and US-based enterprises with UK subsidiaries, while others are UK companies ready for doing business in the US or Europe. Whatever your situation, we can help with cross-border challenges and ensure you’re compliant with relevant obligations and laws.
- Tax and Accounting ServicesComprehensive, ongoing tax and accounting services for growing UK businesses with international customers, operations and ambitions.
- How Will Brexit Impact Business?Everything we know so far about the post-Brexit landscape.
- Expanding Your Business to the USExpert support for US market entry from our sister company Mount Bonnell Advisors.
Alongside our work with UK and international businesses, we provide comprehensive tax and accounting advice and support for individuals and solo entrepreneurs.
We can guide you through complex tax rules and help reduce your exposure to tax. Whether you’re moving or considering moving your business interests to the UK or are a non-dom living in the country, we can help.
- Non-Dom Status & Remittance BasisExpert advice to mitigate exposure to UK taxes.
- UK Tax Return Help with Overseas IncomeWe take the stress out of tax compliance and help you make the most of your money.
- UK Tax on Investment IncomeTax-efficient planning to help UK residents keep more of their returns.
Helping German-speaking businesses and individuals from Germany, Switzerland and Austria expand and relocate to the UK. Our German-speaking accountants and tax experts provide a broad range of bespoke services to help our clients establish a presence in the UK.
Company Formation and Registration
Advising on the most appropriate corporate structure and guiding you through all the steps to lay down your foundations in the country.
If your company is based outside the UK but you have business interests here, our specialist advisors can help you navigate the complexities of UK red tape and legislation.
We support businesses and individuals with such issues as selling services and products within the UK and VAT registration.
- UK and Ireland VAT Registration & ManagementVAT registration and ongoing VAT returns and filing with HMRC or Revenue Ireland.
- UK and Ireland Payroll ServicesHassle-free and error-free payroll services for non-UK businesses.
- UK and Ireland Permanent Establishment (PE)Advice on whether your business activities give reason for a PE and the possible tax implications.
St Matthew is a London-based company with an international mindset and presence. Through our associate firms, we have offices around the world, including the US, Malta and Ireland.
This global reach lets you access the right people to deliver international solutions that are right for you. They include but aren’t limited to setting up corporations and other overseas entities, cross-border issues and tax and accounting support.
- International Holding CompaniesUsing an international holding company can create significant tax advantages.
- Relocating to MaltaMalta’s attractive taxation system, Mediterranean location and links to Europe and Africa attract businesses and individuals from all over the world.
- Set Up a Company in IrelandIreland’s pro-business environment, favourable tax rates and ties to the EU make it an attractive destination to set up a company.
Please note that due to our intensive workload St Matthew is unable to offer free consultations. However, you can book our in-depth initial consultation service. Please click below to discover more.
Our people are some of the leading experts in the industry. Since our founding in 2006, we have built a strong team of approximately 30 knowledgeable and experienced tax specialists, consultants and accountants. Currently, they support more than 1,000 clients all over the world. Click here to discover more about our Senior Team.
PLEASE CLICK BELOW TO FIND OUR CONTACT DETAILS
Unfortunately, given the intensive nature of our work, we cannot take unsolicited phone calls and emails from non-clients. If you need help in a hurry, please fill out a consultation request form.
We can usually book an initial one-hour consultation within a week.