Before we get to know you, here’s a little about us.
With the global nature of today’s business, new investment opportunities can be found in every corner of the world. To seize them, individuals and companies need to understand the tax issues and business risks associated with foreign ventures. Expertise is required to turn international expansion into a success story.
St Matthew is a dynamic and forward-thinking firm of chartered accountants and tax advisors offering expert advice, guidance and accounting services on issues affecting international aspects of business and personal affairs.
We act for a wide variety of clients ranging from individuals relocating to the UK or Ireland to small and medium-sized US companies looking to expand internationally.
Our team of tax and accounting specialists can help you smoothly transition to UK, European and North American markets, including registering your business and helping with tax, payroll and compliance obligations.
Our Core Values
Our core values define how we conduct ourselves and guide us in our mission to provide clients with exceptional accounting and tax advice.
We provide clear, well-researched and well-informed advice.
We are uncompromising in our pursuit of excellence and strive to achieve the highest standards possible.
We are passionate about getting to know our clients and their needs and helping them succeed.
We are committed to finding the best solutions and outcomes for our clients. We deliver.
We’re not a company that likes to stand still. We pride ourselves on creative, innovative solutions to our clients’ problems.
Why Choose St Matthew?
Choosing an accountancy firm to look after your best interests is a serious business, and you have a world of options at the touch of a button. This can make it difficult for you to choose the right company. However, here are the principal reasons why we think we should work together.
- Our international outlook and focus.
- We are specialists in outbound and inbound international tax issues affecting individuals, partnerships and corporations.
- Expert advice around raising business finance and international VAT and tax planning.
- Bespoke solutions tailored to your requirements.
- Reduced tax liability by maximising tax allowances and reliefs.
- Friendly, personal and jargon-free advice.
- We conduct ourselves with integrity and accountability.
- Seamless transition if switching accountants.